Welcome to The LARK. A downtown hotel with a uniquely Montana feel. Inspired by the spirit of Main Street, The LARK features 38 guestrooms adorned with the work of local artists, a custom map room that encourages local exploration, and an open-air patio overlooking Main Street – the quintessential Bozeman experience
Find us on Facebook!
ABOUT THE HOTEL
The LARK team is very proud of the space they've designed, but not nearly as proud as they are of Bozeman (and Montana in general). They want you to love your modern, one-of-a-kind Bozeman hotel guestroom, but their real goal is to help you get out and find the perfect adventure for you. Starting with their map room to help you find your way and a crew of people who genuinely care about this place and the possibilities it holds (your guides). Located right downtown, within easy walking distance to all the best local restaurants, bars and shops. And the city's best food truck in Victory Taco right out front.
The Bozeman ethos is defined by quality of experience, not quantity of stuff. Staying at The LARK will always mean you'll experience the best of the city, the area, the culture. The sights, sounds, and people of Bozeman are part of every guestroom, and every stay is built on the experiences available just outside the hotel doors. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown, walkable to all the best shops, restaurants and nightlife the city has to offer, The LARK is your hub for a quintessential Bozeman hotel experience. More than just a hotel, The LARK is:
- 38 one-of-a-kind guestrooms thoughtfully crafted to bring you a truly local experience that only The LARK can provide.
- An ideal spot to gather with spacious outdoor walkways, landscaped plaza and covered sitting area with wood-burning fireplace – perfect for pulling up a chair and letting them guide you to your uniquely Montana adventure.
- A true guide to the city and the region beginning with their custom designed map room featuring USGS maps and a collective work area with access to all the essentials (computer, phone, fax, printer and copier) in an environment as cozy as your favorite coffee shop.
- A launch pad to start your day sipping fresh roasted coffee from local favorite, Little Red Wagon Coffee Roasters on their open-air patio overlooking Main Street.
- A one stop shop for everything you need to start your excursion, including expert guide service, tour and ticket assistance, on site storage for your skis or bike. Didn’t bring your bike? Feel free to borrow one of theirs.
Simply convenient - everything you need is readily available like complimentary self-parking, a daily copy of the Bozeman Chronicle, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The LARK design team focused on creating rooms that are modern, but comfortable. Simple, but completely unique. So what you'll discover there are accommodations thoughtfully crafted with leather, metal and wood—all from local suppliers and craftsmen. And the graphic art pieces individually installed in each room are created by artists who live here and want you to be as inspired by this place as they are. You won't find any polyester floral bedspreads or boring hotel art there. Uniquely designed to offer everything you need and nothing you don't, guestrooms range from 236 to 265 square feet in a variety of configurations with many rooms adjoining. Room types include:
- LARK King: One king-size bed, a desk and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower – everything you need to create a home base in Bozeman.
- Main Street King: In the heart of the action, these rooms include a private deck overlooking Main Street, a king-size bed, desk and three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Grand Avenue King: Ideal for gathering, these rooms offer one king-size bed and a sitting area with sleeper sofa, as well as a desk and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Queen + Bunk: Let the kids take the twin-size bunks so you can spread out in the queen-size bed. Also includes a desk and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Double Double: Two full-size beds and our signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower – perfect for groups and families with plenty of space to store your stuff while you’re out exploring.
Each LARK guestroom features:
- Custom, local artwork designed to create a truly Bozeman aesthetic
- Comfortable pillow-top beds (even the bunks)
- Signature three-piece bathroom with walk-in tile shower, MALIN+GOETZ amenities and cozy LARK bathrobes
- 32-inch HD flat-screen TV with Google Chromecast
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryers
Also available upon request:
- Music player
- Iron and ironing board
122 West Main St., Bozeman, MT 59715