Okay, so we feel a little guilty keeping all of the good stuff to ourselves. And yes, we know that Bozeman Montana has something to offer everyone. Truth be told, we kinda like having company around here, so go ahead...share our little secret. Bozeman, Montana...You’ll want to write home about it.
Bozeman Is Making Headlines
- About.com : Fly Fishing
- by Brian Milne
- Backpacker Magazine Votes Bozeman, Montana One of the best places to raise an outdoor kid.
- August, 2009
- Backpacker Bicyclist tour of Bozeman
- Budget Travel
- A Wild Place to get an education in more ways than one...
- Climbing Magazine
- Beat the Heat in Bozeman Montana
- Outside Magazine
- Northern Rockies Nirvana Bozeman, Montana
Yellowstone National Park
America’s first playground...Like nothing you’ve ever experienced before, but something that must be experienced to believe. Where else on earth can you traverse boardwalks alongside of brilliantly colored turquoise hot pots and spouting geysers? And the geothermal features are only the beginning, with any luck at all, you’ll check off deer, elk, bison, antelope, wolf, moose, bear and lots of their little friends off your wildlife viewing wish list. Be sure to visit the reliable iconic symbol of Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful geyser. Old Faithful erupts 20 times a day, about every 74 minutes. Check out the web cam below to watch live Old Faithful eruptions.
- Old Faithful Geyser webcam
- Getting to Bozeman Montana is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- 1. Fly
- Book a flight on any one of the major airlines that offer flights into Gallatin Field Airport (BZN). With direct flights to over ten major US cities, getting to Bozeman is easier than ever before.
- 2. Drive
- Rent a car and be free to explore Bozeman at your own pace. Or, book a bus or shuttle service and leave the driving to someone else, so you can fully enjoy the view from the window.
- 3. Still Stumped?
- Leave the planning to the experts. Bozeman has local experts available to handle all the details of your trip to Bozeman. Just call our 800 number and we will make sure you are well-equipped with the information you need to plan an unforgettable get away.
Bozeman...the Northwest’s best kept secret. What makes a great vacation destination? Is it the sites, the people, great restaurants, inspiring views? We think it is much more than what you see in a brochure. It’s a sense of discovery, the feeling of endless possibilities, the thrill of the unexpected. Bozeman’s recipe for the perfect Montana vacation carefully combines urban culture with a touch of the wild west, and blends agriculture with nature’s playground.
Are you particular, maybe even a little picky? Perhaps you just know what you want. Bozeman has a restaurant for everyone. From the freshest beef you’ve ever tasted, to pizza that is decidedly Montana, from a buffalo burger to a bowl of hot homemade soup, whatever you’re craving, Bozeman will serve it up. We’re pretty confident that we have something to satisfy even the most discriminating tastes...no airplane spoons necessary.
It is not hard to find the perfect place in Bozeman to cuddle up for a cozy nights rest. We have something for everyone; from a quaint bed and breakfasts, to rustic cabins, from your favorite family – friendly motel and hotel chains to luxurious lodges. No matter which you choose, you’ll soon realize Bozeman holds the keys to some of the best rooms in Montana.