Lewis & Clark Motel - Bozeman
Address: 824 West Main Street, Bozeman, MT 59715
Lewis & Clark Motel in Historic Downtown Bozeman - Your Montana Adventure Starts Here!
The best of both worlds; classic privacy of a personal guest room with bed and breakfast charm. Experience unique lodging in the center of Bozeman.
Spacious, comfortable guest rooms at 350 square feet all with amazing views of the valley featuring high-speed wireless internet, fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee & tea brewer, our custom Lewis & Clark Luxury Plush beds with silky-soft high-end linens, and extra pillows. Healthy, light continental breakfast offered daily featuring rich roast high-end coffee and our Famous Homemade Banana Bread!
During your stay - rest, relax and rejuvenate in our luxury 60-foot indoor heated pool, hot tub, eucalyptus steam room, relaxation space we also offer a 24-hour fitness center with infrared wellness sauna.
We are the closest lodging to Montana State University and are walking distance to the bustling downtown area. Choose us as your base camp as you explore Yellowstone National Park and Montana's breathtaking Big Sky Country!
Thank you for your support of our local business, EST. 1976 by William J. "Bill" Sebena- Founder, Designer, Builder. Guest services - our top priority.
The Lewis & Clark Motel - A Bozeman Tradition.
A Charming Little Inn EST. 1976 - Rich In History!
The Lewis & Clark Motel of Bozeman and, our Second Location, The Lewis & Clark Motel of Three Forks are with us today all because of one man’s desire to build. William J. “Bill” Sebena is the man behind the architecture, design, and construction of both properties. He is and always will be the heart and soul of the Lewis & Clark Motels. A True Original founded by William J. Sebena, and with much pride, his daughter Lisa keeps the L&C tradition a Bozeman tradition! We are grateful for and attribute our success to our unique place, our loyal guests, the Bozeman community, and our mantra of good old-fashioned customer service!
The Lewis & Clark Motel of Bozeman rented its first guest rooms out in 1976. Celebrating over 40 years in hospitality and continuing to serve the Bozeman community. It has become, over the years, an important part of Bozeman History as our little city grows! Our unique way of treating our guests like family is one of our best amenities!
Our sign has become a nostalgic conversation piece and a landmark on Main Street. It was designed and constructed by William J. Sebena. The marquee announces many diverse and significant events. Positive, entertaining, and inspiring messages are our specialty! This sign is the reason so many of our guests stop, and the reason so many of our guests return. It has the nostalgia that can be appreciated by folks who remember it from their college days in Bozeman and those who appreciate keeping the unique part of this little City alive!
Guest Rooms and Amenities
- Double Queen: Two Lewis & Clark Luxury Plush queen size beds
- Single Queen: One Lewis & Clark Luxury Plush queen size bed
- Single King: One Lewis & Clark Luxury Plush king size bed
Room Amenities – You can expect the following in Lewis & Clark Guest Rooms:
- All rooms are spacious, comfortable, and quiet- 350 square feet, regardless of room type
- Rooms are furnished with our Custom Lewis & Clark Luxury Plush beds with silky-soft high-end linens and extra pillows.
- Mini-refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig coffee and tea brewer in-room for your convenience.
- Convenient vanity setup; private room complete with lavatory, tub, shower, and sink- second space with sink and hairdryer. Oversized, plush towels to wrap you in comfort after a nice hot shower!
- Wireless Internet Access: User-friendly, high-speed connectivity.
- DirecTV Television Programming: Over 150 channels including movie channels and specialty music channels!
- King Rooms feature a 55-inch Flat Screen TV and oversized lounge chair for extra comfort
- Flat Screen High Definition Televisions in each room
- Comfortable rooms year-round; in cold weather, we adjust thermostat prior to your arrival so your room is nice and cozy! Air Conditioning available in warm weather.
- All rooms have direct access to the exterior with amazing views of the Mountains through our one-of-a-kind sliding glass entry doors! Sliding glass doors offer lots of natural light – when you want it! Blackout curtains provide complete coverage and light blocking, while sheer curtains allow light but provide privacy when needed.
- Available upon request: irons and ironing boards, twin-size rollaway beds, Play-and-Pack (portable crib). We strive to meet all of your needs!
- We have Dog-Friendly rooms upon request (specific rooms used here, those with aversions need not worry).
Amenities – The Pool and Spa at the Lewis & Clark
Our Luxury Amenity includes:
- 60-foot indoor Heated Pool: A reinterpretation of the traditional pool space complete with unique copper bowl fountains to provide a Zen water sounds in the Relaxation Space. Spa-like music to calm the senses while you rejuvenate your mind and body.
- Hot Tub: Therapy jets and Customized backrests with leg jets to soothe your aches
- Eucalyptus Steam Room: Spacious Steam Room with the added benefit of Eucalyptus Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Original Trout Pond: Original to space, a unique water feature wall
- First-Class Fitness area and Wellness Area: Complete with Infrared Wellness Sauna, and First-Class Equipment - ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bicycles, weight machine, free weights, exercise balls, medicine balls, and yoga mats
- Refresh after your steam, soak, or workout with our Sparkling Water tap
- Locker Rooms with Showers: Secure lockers with user-programmable locks, Rain showers with body sprays for a rejuvenating, luxurious Spa feel!
Amenities – General
You can expect the following at our place:
- Experience our unique check-in, you will surely be delighted. Our staff are well trained in guest services and well versed in the knowledge of the Bozeman area, taking pride in unique and beyond-compare customer service.
- A sample of Our Signature Homemade Candied Pecans, a tour of our amenities, and your own personal concierge to start your stay in Bozeman off right.
- Complimentary easy and convenient on-site Parking
- A delightful morning send-off to start each day featuring Our Signature Homemade Banana Bread and Refreshing Fruit Salad with fresh citrus, honey, and seasonal fruits. Our guests comment on Our Craven’s Blend Coffee saying it’s nothing like typical “hotel” coffee, it’s a rich and deliciously dark roast blend served with an array of flavored creamers. As well as a nice selection of hot teas, juice, & muffins. Enjoy reading our house newspaper or Montana books in our unique lobby each morning. Bon appétit!
- Business Center: We offer a 24-hour Guest Computer in our Lobby; a great place to print your boarding pass for your flight after an amazing stay with us.
- Our General Store: A hand-picked selection of snacks, candies, fine chocolates, drinks, and toiletries as well as wine by the bottle and local brews.
Unique Lobby Features – Our Lobby will surprise you!
- A unique, one-of-a-kind space to enjoy during your stay, offering great energy- available 24 hours!
- We offer a nice selection of Lewis & Clark Logo items including t-shirts, robes, hoodies as well as a carefully curated selection of gifts.
- Unwind beside the fireplace and enjoy our nostalgic music while sipping a glass of wine or enjoying a cup of tea and visiting with others.
- Our Puzzle Table: an old-fashioned pastime, always one in progress in our lobby. Once finished, framed and displayed in our guest rooms.
- Our Special Library: Enjoy a good read or a fun board game.
- Catering to the Outdoorsman: Enjoy Bozeman’s surrounding area and explore with one of our complimentary Hiking Maps and fill your water bottle for the trek with our complimentary filtered water in our lobby.
Our Amazing Location, one of our best features – 8th and Main
Your Montana Adventure Starts Here!
- We are located in Bozeman, voted the most livable city in Montana. Also, we are a gateway city to Yellowstone National Park.
- Located in the heart of the city- we are proud to be on Main Street in Historic Downtown Bozeman.
- I-90: Access to our hotel from the Interstate is convenient and easy.
- Within walking distance to the Downtown Area and we are the closest hotel to Montana State University and The Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, within 8 blocks. Bozeman High School, Emerson Cultural Center, Willson Auditorium, and Rialto Theater are all within 5 blocks! Also walking distance to the most popular local shops, restaurants, watering holes, parks, and local hot spots as well.
- Within 2 blocks of our place - food Co-op, pizza, Greek restaurant, fast food, local pubs, bagels, Laundromat, shopping, beauty salon, specialty deli, artisan ice cream, gas station/ convenience store, urgent care clinic, and coffee shops.
- Streamline Bus service has a stop within our block. Full city complimentary bus service.
- A fun summer amenity: Montana Whitewater's Madison River Tubing is located just 2 blocks away on 11th and Main. MT Whitewater offers tubing and zip-line, rafting, and fly-fishing tours.
Our professional staff and management: well-trained, knowledgeable, kind and courteous. We are able to help you with your every need. Whether it is your in-house comfort requests, recommendations to the best restaurants and shopping in Bozeman, or suggestions on what we refer to as “don’t-miss” destinations within the local and surrounding areas, we are here for you! Offering our guests exceptional service is a high priority for us.
Thank you for your support of a local business, EST. 1976 by William J. "Bill" Sebena- Founder, Designer, Builder.
The L&C - A place we hope you won’t forget and you’ll long to visit again!
other Hotels & Motels attractions